What we collect
We may collect the following information that you provide voluntarily:
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• internal record keeping
• to improve our products and services
• we may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided
• we may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Any links to third party web sites found on our website(s) are provided solely as a convenience to site users. Use of third party web sites is subject to the privacy policies and terms and conditions of use for those sites. The BioMechanics LLC is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any linked third party sites, nor do they make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of any content or materials on third party web sites. Access or use of linked third party web sites is at the users’ own discretion and risk.
Changes to this policy